Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wow, time sure does get away from us. . .




I will find more time to blog, I will find more time to blog, I will . . . .

It's been a while since I blogged--senior and prom season has really kept me busy! I'll try to play some catch up--here are a few of my favorite from the last couple months.
This is Allison. I was lucky enough to take a few pictures of some fabulously good looking Billings ladies and gentlemen before their prom. They all looked stunning!

And here is another favorite. This was a really fun shoot (even though Kate, Sterling, and I got thrown off church property!) :-)


Cassie came to the studio--and what a beauty she is, too!





And in case you think I'm just shooting beautiful girls, here are some good looking boys, too!

Brandon was such a great sport--he had several women in the studio with him, and he didn't even get mad at all the "bossing" we gave him!


Josh is a member of our basketball team at Clever. He contributed mightily to our winning record and third place state finish.

That's going to be all for now, but I'll post some more of my favorites soon. :-)

No comments: